This time of year does not only represent the gentle reminder that winter is coming...Fall represents warm sweaters, hot lattes and apple cider, it reminds us of family memories, hiking in a forest of changing colors, and laughing around a warm fire. In Canada you must choose to make the most of every season because before you know it, it's gone. That's why this Fall we would like to share some fun new recipes to try out in your restaurant, café, home, or anywhere your heart desires! Scroll down to view the Cinnamon Apple Mule, Hot Buttered Pecan Cinnamon Toddy, Hot Cinnamon Roll Latte, Caramel Apple Milkshake, & The Cinnamon Peach Iced Tea.
Cinnamon Apple Mule
- Combine ingredients in shaker filled with ice in the order listed, except sparkling beverage.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled serving glass.
- Top with sparkling beverage.
Hot Buttered Pecan Cinnamon Toddy
- Combine and warm ingredients together.
- Pour in serving glass or cup.
- Garnish and serve.
Hot Cinnamon Roll Latte
- Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup.
- Stir and set aside.
- Steam milk in pitcher.
- Pour steamed milk into serving cup, stirring gently.
Caramel Apple Milkshake
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Blend until smooth (or till it has reached desired consistency)
Cinnamon Peach Iced Tea
- Fill serving glass with ice.
- Add remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Roll to mix from serving glass to other glass and back.