The Iced Caramel Macchiato has been around for some time, but only recently has it started to become more popular and trendy. Not only is this drink amazing on its own but topped with sweet cold foam it is incredible.
Start by making your vanilla cold foam. To do this take a French Press and pour about 1/2 to 1 cup milk. Add 2 pumps of Vanilla Monin Syrup and froth until foamy using the french press.
Next get your Ingredients ready.
- Monin Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 cup milk (I use 2%, but any will work)
- Ice Cubes
- Long Espresso (Use Café Italiano Blend)
- Vanilla Cold Foam
- Monin Caramel Sauce
- Add 1 pump Monin Vanilla Syrup to glass
- Add milk
- Fill glass almost to top with ice cubes
- Add Café Italiano Espresso
- Top with Cold Foam
- Drizzle Monin Caramel Sauce