6 Must-Try Cold Foam Recipes
Cold foam is quickly becoming one of the most popular trends in the coffee world! It has a light, creamy texture and is great for adding a unique twist to your favorite cup of joe. Plus, it's lower in calories than traditional hot foam, so it's a great option for those looking to make healthier choices. Whether you enjoy it as part of your morning routine or as a special treat, cold foam is a fun way to add some flavor to your coffee routine.
Here are 6 of our favorite Cold Foams...
- Vanilla Sweet Cold Foam: Combine 6 Tbsp Half & Half with 3 Pumps Monin Vanilla Syrup in blender. Blend until frothy.
- Honey Cold Foam: Combine 1/4 cup milk of choice and 2 pumps Monin Honey Syrup in blender. Blend until frothy.
- Pistachio Cold Foam: In blender Combine 3/4 cup Half & Half and 3 pumps Monin Pistachio Syrup. Blend until Frothy.
- Matcha Cold Foam: Combine 5 Tbsp Half & Half, 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder, and 1 pump Monin Vanilla Syrup. Blend in blender until frothy.
- Oat Milk Maple Cinnamon Cold Foam: In blender, combine 1 cup cold oat milk, 1 Pump Monin Maple Pancake Syrup, and 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon. Blend until frothy.
- Chocolate Cold Foam: In blender combine, 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream, 3 Tbsp 2% milk, 1 pump Monin Vanilla Syrup, and 1 pump Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce. Blend Until Frothy.
Leave a comment